David has been training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for over 20 years and within the martial arts for over 30 years. He received his Black Belt from Professor Stewart Moulden and Professor Richard Norton on behalf of Jean Jacque Machado in December 2014 at Stewie’s House of BJJ Bendigo academy.
In 2019, he received his 1st degree black belt from Master Jean Jacques Machado.
· 30 years + (Martial Arts).
· 20 years (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu).
· 3rd Degree Black Belt (South East Australian Tae Kwon Do) received in 1994.
· 10 years instructing experience in Martial Arts.
· Category 1 Floro Fighting Systems Instructor, promoted and trained by Master Floro.
· 25 years experience in the Criminal Justice systems of three states.